To succeed in business today, you need to be flexible and have good planning and organizational skills. Probably the alone authentic idea is not enough to run a successful business, right? Also, you need to make people want to buy from you and let your goods to reach users. Ok, let’s take a look how to make your ecommerce business happy.
Ready? Let’s go.
1 Your ecommerce website should function properly and look good
To start with, good design is about how something looks and works. Importantly, well-designed website makes strong first impression, helps convert visitors into customers and earns you more money. So, When designing ecommerce website, make sure it works well on all platforms: browser or mobile device that customer can use. Put your attention on mobile devices – how text and images will suit on a little screen.
Also, we really recommend taking a proper look at the psychology of colors to know how to affect your customers in the right way you need.
2 Use customer feedback to improve your business
“We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.”
– Bill Gates, Microsoft
Agree with us, one of the major problems on the Web is the lack of trust that visitors have…
Ask for customer feedback!
So, social proof always plays an important role in building trust. Don’t be afraid to ask customers for feedback to display on your website. Ask them what they really like or dislike about your website, products and customer service, and what you could do to improve about their online shopping experience. This is how your business will grow so fast.
Use partner logos
Also, provide social proof via client and partner logos. You can use it to show who your allies are. Of course, customer will recognize larger brands, but unknowns can make important impression as well. Knowing you’re good enough to work with those brands is also convincing someone you’re good enough to work with them.
Here are more practices for you:
- Having the faces of people on your website can make visitors feel safe
- Use authentic images, Generic and formulaic stock images are everywhere. Your website visuals should look like they were taken of you and your team in real situations.
- Create helpful content. “Buy these products now, because they’re the most awesome things ever!” – Well, it’s not the best idea… No one likes a constant sales suggestion, right? Instead of, design your website to help solve audience problems and touching their interests.
3 Your ecommerce website should be easy to find
Right, the best way to lost your potential customer is…? Make their difficult to find what they’re looking for! Ok, let’s see what you can do to help your customers find you quickly.
Boost overall engagement
Promote your brand on a real time! You should use these tools:
- Use social media to drive traffic to your ecommerce stores (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube)
- Your website
- Build a blog about your industry and product lines
- Online listening pages like Google, Yahoo, Yellow pages or Urbanspoon
- Review sites as Trip Advisor or Yelp
The importance of SEO
“Successful SEO is not about tricking Google. It’s about PARTNERING with Google
to provide the best search results for Google’s users.”
– Phil Frost, Main Street ROI
Customers know what they want. If they can’t find it, there’s going to be a problem. And performance will suffer. Quality SEO incorporates a positive user experience, leveraging it to work in a brand’s favor. As marketers know, Google owns a significantly larger portion of the search market than competitors like Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, DuckDuckGo, and the many, many others.
Seo is an asset! It’s An effective help to generate sales and leads by using keywords. Using SEO tactics to relay your messaging for good deals, groundbreaking products and/or services.
Use Google Keywords Planner Tools to search the relevant keywords. Then take the trick to further organize all the keywords into two categories:
Know your target audience
The key to running a successful e-commerce business is to know well your target audience. Let’s say, how much money they can spend, where they spending time online and as what they value the most. Marketing success starts with knowing how to find your target audience. Well, you want to find who your people are. But how?
Use Google analytics. It has a ton of data about your audience. Also, find your target audience on Facebook with Facebook insights. Facebook provides every Page owner with a powerful set of analytics that is free for you to use anytime you want.
4 Build brand meaning
Well, we all love the memory we have of how brands made us feel, do you? Building brand value means finding the people who would find your brand as a valuable product in the first place, not just casting a wide market. “More than ever, we express ourselves with what we buy and how we use what we buy. Extensions of our personality, totems of ourselves, reminders of who we are or would like to be.”, according Seth’s blog.
5 Support your team
“Happy employees ensure happy customers.
And happy customers ensure happy shareholders – in that order.”
– Simon Sirk, motivational speaker
Happy team = happy business
To end with, one of the main keys to bring your business to success is to make your team happy. The secret to a successful company often comes down to that simple concept. Happier employees work harder, work better together in teams and are generally more productive. Being happy at work means thoroughly enjoying what you do and loving where you work.
Powerful ways to motivate and appreciate your employees
- Get to know them. Ask about them free time after work, fun, etc. You don’t need to spy them! It shows that you interested in them as an individual instead of someone there to do a job.
- Praise their work. Say “Well Done” when job done good. That will motivate them to do more good work since they will feel appreciated.
- Your employees spend a large amount of time of their lives working in the office. So try to make the office look as friendly and appealing as possible.
- Provide your employees with the training they require to advance in their careers and to become knowledgeable about the latest technologies and industry news.
- Don’t let employees become bored… Plan a happy hour every Friday, have company lunches together in the office.
- Please, avoid people burning out.
- Be a leader worth following! 💡